Releases

Interviews

Your ad rotates here? Drop a mail!

Gossipry | Klatsch & Tratsch

Doom Observer

LIVE Reports

DATES | Konzert- & Festivaltermine

Your ad on top of every post? Drop a mail!

15. März 2010

Russ Strahan leaves Pentagram

"It is with a heavy heart and great sadness that I find myself having to walk away from Pentagram. Due to communication breakdowns and inner band issues, I had to make this very difficult decision. I want to send out my heartfelt apologies to the fans who have supported me since the beginning of this endeavor. There is a time in one’s life when principles, honesty, trust and respect come into play. I’m not willing to compromise my values and love of playing music. I put 200% of myself into this project and have learned many lessons along the way. I would like to thank Bobby Liebling and Pentagram for the opportunities they have given me but at this point in the game, there is no way of continuing on with this project. True fans of Pentagram, who know the history of the band, will understand the ongoing internal turmoil that has haunted this band from it’s inception & I refuse to air dirty laundry to the public. (...) This by no means is the end of my musical endeavors. I hope to see you all again very soon.

Peace, Love and DOOM,
Russ Strahan"

Your ad below every post? Drop a mail!

Your ad below every post? Drop a mail!
Designed by Blogger Templates